MAGNETI MARELLI :: Technology Corporate Exhibit + Production
Target :: Engineers + Product Designers + Purchasing Agents
SPACE 360 was tasked to develop a comprehensive, 360-degree sales initiative: a completely rebranded and retooled MAGNETI MARELLI Tech-Day Exhibit + Events Program. These strategic events were scheduled with major Automotive and Motorcycle manufactures throughout North America – such as GM and Harley Davidson.
- Project MAGNETI MARELLI new technologies & innovations
- Electrical Systems, Suspensions, Powertrain and Lighting Departments
- Develop a cohesive sales-based exhibit & event
- Present the MAGNETI MARELLI Brand in a fresh, highly innovative visual demeanor
- Immerse attendees in an interactive Brand & Divisional Story
- Data collection for post event contact and surveying
SPACE 360 created a High Tech Interactive Multi-Media Exhibit Environment. Exhibit focused on the unique selling propositions of each Division of MAGNETI MARELLI – pushing the innovative strengths that were market-proven, plus all the new innovations and the MAGNETI MARELLI concept to manufacturing capabilities.
The high tech interactive exhibit included a separate, yet inclusive, exhibit section for each of their product line Divisions creating a personality for each under the Corporate umbrella:
- Exhaust Systems
- Electrical Systems + IP and Info Centers
- Powertrain and Engine Component Systems
Kiosk Design + Programming
Goals and objectives were accomplished at each event. Consideration and preference numbers increased via all marcom deliverables: online sales tools, kiosk interfaces, corporate videos, new product demonstrations, and Division keynote tech-talks. Results measured via after-event surveys – one week and 3-month intervals.
Through a consistent, one-voice message that met global ambitions, MAGNETI MARELLI enhanced its Brand and strengthened relations as an innovative high-tech partner with clients and potential customers – engineers, design, and purchasing departments.
MAGNETI MARELLI :: Global Technology Film
MAGNETI MARELLI :: Multi-Channel Exhibit